The position is responsible for supporting and implementing the Salesforce System. The main responsibility of this position is to help with implementation projects for new organizations / countries as part of an international ERP/CRM implementation team. Another responsibility is to functionally and technically support end users (2nd level), optimize the current solution and implement business change requests.
- Owning and Implementing the Salesforce System (incl. Environment, Performance, Capacity Configuration, Release, but also Implementation Management with final Service Introduction) and deploy it to other organizations / countries.
- Manage the impact of new Salesforce releases and projects in an effective way to ensure the delivery of desired business outcomes.
- Implement business change requests and 2nd level support.
- Support 1st level support during absences and high workload periods.
- Enforce SOX audit policies to make sure the system is always compliant.
- Support end user training and create functional documentations.
What qualifies you:
- Bachelor /Master Degree of applied science (Wirtschaftsinformatiker FH/HF/Uni)
- Technical background education and affinity is essential
- Minimum 5 years of solid Salesforce.com experience, especially in implementation projects.
- Knowledge of Dynamic AX or other ERP systems is a plus
- Knowledge in Salesforce CPQ (Configure Price Quote) and Salesforce billing modules are a plus
- Knowledge in MS CRM is a plus
- Innovative and technology minded IT Solution Architect / Change Manager
- Team player with a focus on the big picture and overall success of the customers & the team.
- Passion and commitment to quality as well as technology and innovation
- Ability to work in a fast paced team-oriented environment (80's and 20's) where change is constant.
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot problems.
- Ability to work structured, systematically and independently.
- Ability to provide accurate work estimates and meet deadlines.
- Must be performance driven, detailed, and results oriented.
- Comfortable working in multinational environments.
- Excellent time management and organizational ability.
- Strategic thinking.
- Willing to work flexible hours.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills in German and English are a must.
- Flexible when it comes to travel
To be considered for this role you must hold a valid EU passport or a Swiss Permit.
If you would like to learn more, simply 2-click apply or contact me directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.