On behalf of our client we have been tasked with finding a highly experienced Scala Developer to join this leading Fintech business in Zurich, where they pride themselves on hiring the best in the industry & value their expertise within their truly international & innovative environment.
- Deliver high quality solutions in tight time frames to meet customer requirements.
- Work closely with the business & other IT units to gather & understand requirements.
- Contribute to software & architectural design decisions.
- Be involved in the internal DevOps & Scala guilds, building relationships with other developers & identifying/implementing best practices.
- Maintain close interaction with the business on very diverse topics: frontend portals to management of long maturity insurance products.
What you bring:
- Experience building scalable, distributed systems in Java & Scala.
- Understanding of algorithms & data structures.
- Experience in Agile software development.
- Interest in the latest programming trends such as functional & reactive programming.
- Knowledge of relational & non-relational databases.
- Experience in implementation of API's for integrations with internal & externalsystems.
- Fluency in English.
Nice to have:
- Financial background.
- Cloud migration either Public or Private.
- Knowledge of serverless architecture.
Akka / Akka Persistance / Akka HTTP / Akka Streams/ ScalaZ / Play / Slick / Kafka / event streaming pipelines.
We can only consider applicants that are EU Nationals, Swiss Citizens or Swiss Permit Holders (no sponsorship is available) & you must be prepared to work on-site 100%.
If this is something you want to learn more about, then simply apply with your CV or contact me directly
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.