Our client, an international bank is looking for senior cloud security architect as part of their expansion plan.
- Involved in multi/hybrid cloud design and implementation.
- Driving cybersecurity discussion with stakeholders, interpret user security requirements to design security systems/solutions.
- Engaging and building close partnership with product principals for better synergy in both solutioning and delivery phases.
- Developing and implementing new hybrid security architectures (multi-cloud and on-prem).
- Reviewing current security controls and recommend enhancements.
- Staying abreast of cloud security threats, and ensuring that the organisation has the necessary tools, policies and controls to mitigate the risks.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in cloud security architecture and working in security domains such as IAM, security risk management, security architecture or security engineering.
- Cloud Security and Container Security experience is desirable.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills..
- Able to manage large amount of projects at the same time.
If you are looking to be part of a growth story, and make a significant impact in an organisation, look no further!