A leading global professional services firm headquartered in the City are recruiting for a Senior Security Consultant to work within their Cyber Solutions team.
The business offers cyber risk management, investigative skills and proprietary technologies to quantify cyber risk and incidents.
This role will be working within the advisory team where you will be scoping/ finding out about the clients needs, what is important to their business, what they are trying to achieve and what they want to do.
The ideal candidate will have experience consulting with clients, stakeholder management and technical skills, you will also be meeting and presenting up to CISO level.
The following requirements are expected from potential applicants:
- Proven experience in building and assessing secure solutions encompassing people, process, technology and environment domains.
- Experience in threat modelling activities in an enterprise environment.
- Experience as a technical security architect or enterprise security architect.
- Operational knowledge of common security frameworks and standards.
- Well-developed analytic, qualitative, and quantitative reasoning skills and demonstrated creative problem solving abilities.
- Strong work ethic and motivation with a demonstrated ability to develop talent and lead projects or teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Stakeholder management and influencing skills.
Excellent package/ career prospects on offer plus the opportunity to work for a global Insurance brand.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.