Senior DevSecOps Engineer
London / Hybrid
£85,000 - £90,000 - extremely generous benefits package
This globally recognised insurance business are undergoing an exciting security transformation and are looking to hire a DevSecOps Engineer to implement and manage robust security controls as their business continues to evolve. Security is at the heart of their digital transformation project, and with a meaty budget for their security engineering team, this is an exciting time to look to make the next move.
Senior DeveSecOps Engineer - The Role:
- Working to deliver security engineering processes across the group to ensure that the business remains secure.
- Develop automated security and compliance capabilities in order to support the DevSecOps processes.
- Ensure change initiatives requiring security architecture expertise meet security architecture requirements.
- Leading and Implementing required Security Tooling for Vulnerability assessments in both code and supporting cloud infrastructure.
- Other responsibilities as expected of a Senior Security Engineer.
Senior DevSecOps Engineer - Desired skills and experience
- Involvement in implementing security architecture principles, processes, standards and governance.
- Knowledge in critically assessing the effectiveness of security architecture designs and implementations and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Experience of running "Threat Modelling" for teams and products with reference to secure engineering principles, and standards (e.g. OWASP\CIS\NIST)
- Familiarity in implementing 'secure by design' principles in a variety of systems and technology.
- Exposure in coordinating Identify and Access Management activities.
- Work practice in a highly regulated business environment, ideally gained in financial services.
If this sounds like a the role for you, click the "apply" button now
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.