- Oversee resolution of operational issues with appropriate technical, professional, and service personnel.
- Ensure service requests are completed in a timely manner including account provisioning, access requests, and other services that are ticket driven.
- Ensure monitoring and compliance activities are completed in a timely manner including scheduled control activities and procedures related to security monitoring.
- Plan, conduct, and manage security engineering assignments.
- Recommend improvements in security operations and procedures.
- Identify, recommend, and implement corrective actions in response to security violations.
- Perform security assessments to determine vulnerabilities in systems and applications.
- Identify and communicate potential threats to information assets.
- Develop and administer security policies, standards, and procedures to protect information assets.
- Analyse and configure security systems to meet security architecture requirements.
- Ensure that the organization's data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls.
- Participate in the change management process.
- Bachelors in Degree in Cyber Security, MIS, Information Technology, a related field, or the equivalent education or experience.
- Preferred CISSP, CISM, Security+, GIAC, or other vendor-specific security certifications
- One year or more of leadership experience.
- Experience with Vulnerability Management and Analytics Platforms (Qualys, Tenable, Rapid 7, Kenna, etc.) in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with static and dynamic code scanning tools, interpreting results, and working with development teams to achieve remediation.
- General multi-platform knowledge of IT disciplines (server/virtualization, network, cloud, applications, DevOps, Linux, etc.)
- In depth knowledge of authentication and access systems, system logging, and event correlation tools.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.