The client is undergoing a global transformation programme across there Digital platforms and now require someone to deliver solutions into the Cloud, ideally, you will come from an application/ digital background and be able to deliver projects into the Cloud via Azure/ AWS, you will also be managing a team of 6-8 architects.
- Creating the applications architecture and roadmaps to define the framework and explain the migration steps necessary to meet evolving business requirements
- Developing, managing and auditing policies, principles and standards relating to applications architecture to provide clarity and ensure compliance with the required standards
- Designing and implementing methodologies and procedures for developing application to ensure consistency in line with best practice methods
- Providing technical advice and support to developers and other architects in matters related to applications architecture to ensure that developments meet required standards
- Designing and implementing migration and transformation strategies to new technologies for applications to minimise disruption and maintain integrity
- Analysing new business requirements from an IT application architecture perspective to ensure solutions meet standards for reliability, scalability, and availability
- Taking the technical lead for application architecture in projects to validate the design and implementation based on the architectural standards and guidelines
- Application or Digital background
- Microsoft full stack
- Cloud experience within Azure or AWS
- Team management experience
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV over for review.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.