The client is an International Bank and they are looking for a Senior Transformation Lead for their Technology and Operations team. This is a permanent role based in Singapore.
- Overall Lead for delivery of the tech and ops Initiatives for the transformation program, including maintaining oversight of all work-streams and maintain direction and appropriate pace;
- Lead the tech and ops teams to develop, execute and embed a plan for tech and ops to deliver to the objectives of the transformational program;
- Manage conflicting priorities and inter-dependencies of the program and other organisational priorities and advising on the course of action as appropriate;
- Manage organisational risks in respect of the transformation progra
- Enable and facilitate the detailed design of change initiatives in line with organisational design principles
- Identify strategic initiatives aimed at driving consistency, efficiency and alignment across the Technology teams;
- Define implementation roadmap for strategic technology initiatives with identification of near term and long term goals/ benefits.
- Build relationship and networks with senior stakeholders across the organisation, providing support and challenge to business segment, facilitating sessions where appropriate
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree in IT, computer engineering or related field
- At least 15 years work experience in large and complex organisations preferably in the area of Banking and Finance Technology with at least 5 to 8 years in a leadership/ management role.
- A record of achievement in developing and delivering Technology transformation objectives and plans to high level of performance, within a tight budgetary framework.
- Detailed understanding of the banking sector and products, wider government priorities/ legislation in the region and the changing social and economic context of the financial industry
- A proven, successful track record of managing IT strategic planning and delivery, organisational change management, redesign or transformation
- Demonstrated success in developing highly effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to deliver collaboration, partnerships and services.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
EA Licence: 16S8091 | EA Registration No: R1437484