Eames Consulting Group are working with a leading composite broker who are developing their Financial Lines Underwriting strategy. As such, they are looking to hire a Senior ProFin Underwriter with seasoned experience within Professional Indemnity and/or Crime, D&O or Cyber.
Reporting into Director Level:
- Underwriting & reviewing risk on complex/specialist cases.
- Working closely with Business Development in supporting with the Account Management of client/broker relationships.
- Acting as a Technical Referral point & offering guidance to junior underwriters.
- Holding knowledge within the ProFin underwriting space, demonstrating this in your Trading negotiations.
- Identifying broker needs & creating effective solutions.
This role can be based in either Manchester or London.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary and access to market leading additional benefits. This company demonstrates a highly flexible company culture in terms of working hours, and location.
If interested, please apply or get in touch with Heather Yardley at Eames Consulting Group.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.