A leading international bank is looking for an experienced UI/UX Lead to join their team of passionate designers based here in their Singapore offices. As part of this team of awesome designers, you will be responsible for every aspect of the retail customer’s experience across the local and regional markets.
Responsibilities of Senior UI/UX Designer:
- Communicate your design ideas and concepts into user flows through storyboards, deliver wireframes, user journeys, etc.
- Work very closely with business stakeholders to gather and evaluate requirements, and collaborate with the product management and development team.
- Come up with design direction and refine processes to and advocate human-centered design across the organization
- Take part in usability testing, and strive for constant improvements on the product to ensure consistent and intuitive experience
- Ensure that you are up-to-date with the latest UI trends and patterns.
- Knowledge in Sketch, Photoshop, InvisionApp, Zeplin.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in an agency and/or consultancy and/or in-house design studio.
- A degree or graduate diploma in graphic design, visual design, or a similar discipline.
- Expert knowledge of UI design principles and techniques, especially in designing large-scale system designs & frameworks on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, and Mobile Web).
- A strong portfolio that showcases a range of tools and techniques, and case studies that demonstrates strong foundational knowledge in UX, User-Centered Design, Interaction Design, and Responsive Design.
- Excellent communication skills, a problem-solving mindset, and a strong team spirit.
If you are interested in hearing more, please give Eugenia Lee a call at 6595 6991 or apply today.