A Chelmsford based global insurer are recruiting a Senior Underwriter within their successful Property and Casualty division to take ownership & writing and developing a growing book of business.
This opportunity will initially be a remote based opportunity until at least 2022, however the office is available to staff, in line with government recommendations, who require it.
Your key responsibility help write and develop a growing book of business across Property & Casualty.
- Underwrite P&C policies with a focus on larger/complex risks
- Develop and maintain strong broker relationships
- Management of the portfolio across various success metrics.
- Upholding underwriting authority
- Exceptional technical capability.
- Supporting Junior Team Members
- 5+ years experience in underwriting Property/Casualty/Commercial risks
- Preferably ACII Qualified
- Proven track record of developing strong broker relationships
- Experienced in having own underwriting workload and following regulatory standards within authority limits
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable global firm, with an exceptional flexible benefits package, competitive salary and inclusive working environment with industry leading remote on-boarding.
Please apply if interested, or get in touch with Heather Yardley at Eames Consulting for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.