Eames Consulting Group are working with a leading composite insurer who are developing their Commercial Underwriting strategy. As such, they are looking to hire a Senior Underwriter with seasoned experience across Property & Package business to further develop their strategy in contributing to sustainable and profitable growth within this space.
- Working closely with brokers converting new and existing business opportunities across Package & Property risks.
- Reviewing complex & specialist cases - delivering underwriting decisions accordingly.
- Working closely with the Account Management division supporting the development of relationships.
- Contributing to and supporting the profitable/sustainable growth of business.
- Secure profitable renewals and generate new business in line with strategy and within agreed processes and risk appetite.
- Holding a senior underwriting licence and acting as a referral point for the team.
It's essential you have experience as a trading underwriting within a similar market place in order to be considered.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary and access to market leading additional benefits. This company demonstrates a highly flexible company culture in terms of working hours, core benefits and flexible/optional benefits..
If interested, please apply or get in touch with Heather Yardley at Eames Consulting Group.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.