Our client, a leading insurance company, are looking for a Senior UC Engineer who will be responsible for implementing change, upgrades and diagnosis as part of the network operations team, which is responsible for Network and Voice services. Acting as a technical expert you will have responsibility for participating in incident response as part of the wider IT operations team and with the Global Network/Infrastructure teams.
For a complete understanding of this opportunity, and what will be required to be a successful applicant, read on.
- Experienced in Cisco Unified Communication engineering across all Cisco UC platforms including: CUCM, UCCE 12.5, Expressway, WebEx and 3rd party applications (such as 2Ring, Acqueon, Outbound Dialling, Voice Recording, etc.)
- Able to demonstrate experience and knowledge of Upgrade, Installation and hands-on experience of such, and have led projects (rather than assisting lead engineer)
- Experience of M&A's and coordinating Voice integration/migration projects
- Implementation and Upgrade of Expressway
- Video Technologies - WebEx, CMS, TMS
- Voice Over IP Protocols (SIP, H323, MGCP, SCCP, etc.), Legacy Voice Protocols (ISDN, QSIG etc.)
- Ability to debug voice gateway including Qsig, SIP protocol
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.