Underwriting Assistant (FTC)
We are currently working with a leading Lloyd's syndicate on the appointment of an Underwriting Assistant on a fixed term contract basis. The role will entail assisting the teams with providing administrative support across multiple lines of business.
- Scan and enter all risk documents onto the company's filing system as well as entering the data into the underwriting system with a high level of accuracy
- Maintain underwriting quotes on the company systems
- Manage project work, processing work efficiently and on time
- Ensuring relevant documentation is accurate, up to date and available
- Reporting of data and reports for Underwriters and own purpose
- 2+ years in a similar insurance role with a proven track record of fulfilling underwriting assistant roles/requirements
- Experience with using insurance database systems
- Proficient use of MS Office suite, in particular Excel
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading (re)insurer and be exposed to various lines of business within the department. If you are interested please apply below.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.