Senior UX and User Researcher
One of our clients in the FS sector are currently looking to improve their technology capabilities and overall product road map. Due to this, they are looking for a Senior User Researcher, who will be able to work closely with the UX Leads to conduct exploratory research to identify problem areas that will need in-depth research. They will then need to extract those user insights and communicate the findings to the rest of the stakeholders and the UX design team.
Due to the nature of the role, you must have the following experience to be considered:
- 4-5 years' experience solely as a User experience Researcher
- Strong experience in planning user research and choosing the right research methods
- A strong understanding of design principles and best design practices
- Extensive experience in running user interviews, user survey's and usability testing
- Good understanding of human behavioural analysis and creating design experiments that will tap into those relative behaviours
- Ability to run complex user research but also sprint level targeted user testing (decent understanding of agile processes would be highly advantageous)
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.