The Assistant Analyst, Service Monitoring is required to undertake the day-to-day administrative support activities required to enable the IT service management team to provide the oversight and governance of all internal and external suppliers engaged in the delivery of ITSM & Technical Services.
A multi supplier delivery model requires a great deal of co-ordination and data consolidation. This role is key to ensuring the Associate, Service Delivery have access to the relevant reports and information they need to manage the service effectively and in line with the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practice.
- Manage and maintain the service reporting schedule creating relevant artefacts in a timely manner for the Associate, Service Delivery Managers
- Accountable for the tracking and reporting of Governance Metrics and the measurement / exception reporting of KPI's used to measure the level of service provided to the Business
- Identifying areas of potential improvement to benefit customers, clients, improve efficiency and /or reduce costs through the analysis of data gathered for service level reviews
- Produce regular robust service documentation & presentation material for stakeholder consumption operating at varying levels, supporting the Service Manager
- Good understanding of ITIL framework and all associated ITIL processes
- Must have worked in a role supporting ITIL v3 aligned services
- Experience of supporting 3rd party delivered services
- Ability to work on own initiative and make decisions
- Strong Organisational skills
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
Please contact Dhrusha Shah for more information
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.