Excellent opportunity with one of the largest leading financial services organization with a strong presence in Asia. They are looking to hire an experienced Service Delivery Manager to drive and manage the performance of the infrastructure team.
As the Service Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Taking charge and driving the infrastructure services including overall supervision of incident management team
- Defining service level agreements (SLA) related to services
- Providing service level reports that includes management reporting
- Driving monthly service review that includes performance reports, service improvements and quality assurance
- Acting as the single point of contact for IT function, building productive relationship with senior stakeholders
- Ensuring appropriate service continuity plans and business continuity requirements
- Taking charge of all technology projects that is needed to implement
As an ideal candidate, you must have at least 5 years of proven track record in service delivery, account management and managing technology operations. Prior experience with application development, network or operations in complex technology environment within large financial services is highly regarded. You should have proven success in managing a team size of 6 IT resources at least. ITIL certification will be a plus.