Service Design And Transition Manager -
I'm currently working with an international banking client who are looking for a Service Design And Transition Manager who will be a key component in the client's ongoing transformation across its infrastructure and application estate. You will be producing service design documents for many business related applications as well as defining the SD&T engagement for new projects. Working across multiple streams in the business, you will be need to be able to hold the project manager to account ensuring all projects, are planned and carry out activities required to manage the risk to service of migration or upgrade activities.
An ideal candidate will have:
- Been involved in previous projects revolving around infrastructure and application services
- Working understanding of ITSM process platforms
- Ability to assimilate a Service Design from existing legacy documentation
- Experience working across multiple work streams
- Experience producing Service Design & Transition artefacts for projects making changes to existing services
If interested or for more information, please respond with your updated CV.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.