My client a growing Fin-Tech company based in the North West of England currently looking to bring in an Assistant Service Desk/Delivery Manager to oversee there Vendors and also the service delivery team
The Assistant Service Desk Manager will be an extremely important part of the operations team, supporting with the daily operation of a multi vendor IT services environment.
The role will see you own the problem management function, ensuring that incident root cause is identified and actions to prevent recurrence implemented.
- Analyse raw service data to identify common causes of service failure and/or avoidable cost, identifying new fields, metrics and targets where required
- Own stakeholder communications regarding Production service downtime, updating distribution lists where required
- Assure testing outputs prior to Production release, challenging gaps in test execution and validating defect categorisation. Ensure relevant defects and workarounds are ported to the KEDB.
- Assess the readiness of releases for Production deployment, ensuring the release approval process is robust and adhered to.
- In conjunction with Supplier Management, manage the performance of a discrete set of suppliers, ensuring that regular service reviews and reporting are undertaken in line with the businesses policies and frameworks.
- Manage supplier performance against relevant SLAs, resolving or escalating issues approaching and/or beyond breach.
- Support supplier due diligence assessments where required.
- Where required, log, analyse and triage service desk tickets, driving them to an effective resolution within target timescales.
- Support the Major Incident Response Team in the management and resolution of major incidents.
Skills and Experience
- Experience configuring and operating service desk tool sets
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical teams
- Strong relationship management skills
- ITIL Foundation
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.