*** ServiceNow Implementation Experince within a Project Management role is essential for this role ***
A leading insurer based in Essex requires a ServiceNow Project Manager on an initial 6 month cotnract.
The role will manage the final stages (test and onwards) of a ServiceNow implementation which is implementing the IT service modules of Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, Service request and Release globally.
ServiceNow Project Manager Required Experience:
The ServiceNow Project Manager Will:
- Extensive experience of Service Management (likely ITL framework based) and Governance models (likely COBIT based)
- Experience implementing and establishing Service Management policies, standards, procedures and governance and underlying tools
- Experience managing ServiceNow implementation projects
- Experienced working to Project Management methods (likely PRINCE2 or similar)
- Ideally a financial services background and an understanding of delivering projects within a regulated environment.
This is a high profile project within the organisation. If you have the required skills and experience please send your CV and suitable candidates will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.