A leading Investment Management firm based in London are looking for a Shareholder Services Associate to join their team on a permanent basis. The candidate will be supporting the Shareholder Services team for investors support and operational oversight of the European funds complexes, German speaking is essential.
- Provide account servicing support to Institutional Investors and Distributors and resolve queries on their behalf
- Provide shareholder services assistance to internal clients
- Coordinate query activities with external vendors
- Provide operational assistance to clients and Account Managers during the negotiation of Distribution agreements.
- Liaise with Legal and Funds Development teams for official shareholder communications and fund events
- On-boarding of potential new vendors
- Participate in project implementation
- Ongoing review of internal procedures
- German speaking is required.
- Extensive Transfer Agency knowledge to include:
- Client Servicing
- Shareholder account registration (AML, KYC)
- Shareholder transactions monitoring
- Strong client relationship skills
- Excellent communication, organisational and analytical skills
- Attention to detail and constant focus on quality and client service
- Adaptable, flexible and enjoy working in a team
- Ability to think quickly and resolve problems in a fast-paced & international environment
- Ability to multi-task and deliver under tight deadlines
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office, proficiency in designing and executing database queries is a plus
- Proven experience in Financial Services
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.