You will be responsible for taking control of the Development including integration with other Office 365 applications, advising/refining SharePoint installation, migration and configuration, as well as migration from non-SharePoint solutions to SharePoint.
Using SharePoint Online/365 you'll be required to develop and manage the Intranet site with the creation of new sites, pages, permissions, and app integration.
You will be required to develop the SharePoint sites and other solutions and integrate them throughout the clients internal systems, including migration of our current Intranet to SharePoint Online, whilst working closely with the test and change team, HR, CTO and Head of IT to help develop the Intranet and 365 apps.
You will need the following experience:
- Project experience or heightened technical knowledge of Cloud applications and specifically of developing Cloud / O365 ready business applications / solutions in SharePoint.
- A background in delivering solutions with a strong User Experience element as we improve the way our internal customers interact with the information they hold in SharePoint. This includes advanced formatting of Sharepoint lists and controls.
- Microsoft Certification: MCPD/MCTS/MCAD/MCSD
- Understanding of site security and risk framework
- Previous design experience from conception
- End user training knowledge
- Experience documenting and creating workflows
- A collaborative and coaching mindset
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.