My client, a premier cyber security and Big Data analytics consultancy, is seeking a Site Reliability Engineer on a long-term contractual basis. Sitting in the DevOps & SRE function (at the forefront of their Digital & Cloud Transformation partnership), the successful SRE will focus on shaping/productising the SRE offering and automating solutions to create efficient processes for consumption. Allowing clients the ability to shorten release cycles, improve reliability, and stay ahead of the competition while ensuring security and compliance. Responsibilities will include ensuring production reliability is put foremost and preparing high-level solution documents, engaging with stakeholders and collaborating across functional teams; playing a key part in enabling the organisation's future-state business capabilities.
The successful SRE will:
- Lead a team of SRE and DevOps specialists to own and manage technical solutions to support our various platforms.
- Continuous focus on quality being key; candidate will lead or be part of a team that performs Root Cause Analysis (RCA) where needed
- Have experience in being an DevOps & SRE Engineer, Analyst or Specialist.
- Set and/or advise on SLO's , SLIs or OKRs
- Experience in Azure / AWS
- Experience coding in Python
- Good understanding of CICD
- Solid Telemetry foundation being essential; ability to analyse metrics & telemetry from both operating systems and applications to assist in performance tuning and fault finding
Please apply now as this is an urgent requirement with a FTSE-100 end client.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.