My client, a global insurance company, is seeking a SOC Specialist for it multi-Cloud programme. The successful SOC Specialist will write a successful RFI and RFP for the next generation hybrid managed SOC services.
- SME inputs on RFI and RFP stages of the project
- Drive low- and high-level requirements for Managed SOC service
- Drive and support the definition of the Managed SOC service long term strategy
- Support RFI and RFP criteria definition and assessment
- Support the project team in organizing and delivering the assessment of the vendors
- Engage and assess vendors and solutions based on clear criteria
- SME inputs on final decision on RFI and RFP process
- Focus is to create, publish, assess and decide on a end to end fully managed SOC service globally.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience with RFI and RFP
- Experience with service definition, KPI, KRI, SLA,
- Experience in procurement process from the SME point of view
- Experience with criteria creation and assessment from an SME point of view
- Knowledge of Managed Security Services and SOC services
Please apply to this (UMBRELLA) role ASAP if you would like to be considered / learn more
Key words: SOC, security operations centre, security, cyber security, information security, Cloud, RFI, RFP, Threat intelligence. Security
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.