Job Title - Software Delivery Architect
One of our large financial services clients are currently undertaking a multi-year infrastructure transformation programme. Specifically, they are looking for a solutions architect who is a proficient at IT estate inventory, upgrades and migrations to join their Data Centre Transformation Project. The successful candidate will be responsible for the inventory of the client's IT estate, upgrading the estate's tech stack and planning the migration of the updated estate as part of data centre migration programme. Experience of DC migrations is very useful but an ideal candidate must be able to evidence experience of having done similar analysis work on large, complex, IT estates in their CV and will be proficient with many of the software on the clients IT estate (see below).
Due to the nature of the role, you will need the following experience
- Must have worked on software inventory analysis projects in the past, preferably on a similar scale (large, complex IT estate)
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Excel and its many features e.g. pivot tables and SQL - the inventory is stored on a large, interconnected Excel spreadsheet
- Technical SME across various cloud based platforms and infrastructure.
- Experience across numerous infrastructure software e.g. SAP, ServiceNow, Java, Oracle, Linux, Windows, CRMs and others.
- Experience as an Architect, designing DC migrations and infrastructure upgrades.
This is an urgent role, so please get in touch asap.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.