A Research and Development company is currently looking for a Software Developer to focus on developing for video analytics technologies, image transformation, and prototyping.
In this role, the successful candidate must be able to work effectively with a team in turning research models into end-to-end production grade system.
Aside from research, the Software Developer must also conduct systems testing and work on relevant software and hardware systems.
Furthermore, you will work hand-in-hand with data scientists in optimizing the efficiency of machine learning algorithm by applying new technologies such as Parallel computing, distributed programming, concurrent programming.
- Graduate or Post-graduate degree in Computer science, Computer Engineering, Information System, or equivalent
- Relevant experience in Systems design, development, and testing
- Working knowledge in Nvidia Deepstream, TensorRT, Cuda
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning experience is an advantage
- Python, OpenCV, TCPFlow, Docker
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Be the first to hear about the latest opportunities. Join the Eames Consulting mailing list by signing up for our alerts.
Job posted by Stefanie Padilla - Registration Number: R1871637