One of the worlds leading consulting and systems integration firms are currently conducting a search for a Software Development & Delivery Director to join their team in insurance business London leading all application development and delivery across Europe. The firm in question is undoubtedly one of the worlds leading brands in tech consulting and are seeking an experienced, forward-thinking tech leader to join their business.
The role of Software Development and Delivery Director will lead a large, growing business with a team totally around 800 people. The role will involve both internally and externally facing elements. Internally you will take full responsibility for growing the capability based of the offering portfolio. Including recruitment and retention of high performing teams and ensuring the team is ready for the ever changing an evolving need to agile, DevOps focused delivery.
Externally, you will be the key link between the client facing teams/market and the internal delivery capability. You will work closely with other senior leaders within the organization to help grow and improve the delivery capability based on market drivers. You will also act as a thought leader around the delivery process and be a key client contact for major initiatives.
To be considered for the role of Software Development & Delivery Director you will have:
- Strong track record of building, running and leading a large scale software and delivery practices
- Experience of leading teams of Developers, Testers, Architects, BA's, etc
- Forward-thinking software focused experience (ie: Agile, DevOps, etc)
- Experience of working with clients, ideally in a customer facing role
- Experience working in the Insurance or wider FS sector is preferred
- Experience of working with offshore teams is key
- Any experience with SW products like Guidewire, Duckcreek, claims, or alike would be highly beneficial
Personally, you will be an ambitious, forward-thinking leader with the ability to inspire and galvanise a growing and highly critical group of delivery SME's. You will have a strong mix of technical nouse, delivery and client-focused skills and be looking to have a major impact on this global business.
This is a senior level role leading a large business unit in a major, business critical role. You will operate at a very senior level and have responsibility to a major business unit with a global consulting player.
For a full role and company overview please send your CV immediately.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.