Our client, a global insurance brand, is currently recruiting a Software Development Manager to lead an engineering team in the Group Technology space. This role is newly created as a result of natural growth within the team.
The role holder will manage a team of 8-10 Software Engineers who support and enhance over 100 applications for the corporation using a variety of technologies such as C#.NET, Azure, AWS, Angular and SQL Server. Although people management is the most important part of this role, you will be involved in a variety of tasks on a day to day basis including stakeholder management, building technology and business roadmaps, incident management, change management and recruitment.
- Extensive experience managing software developers (performance management, appraisals, 1-2-1s, mentoring, etc)
- Ideally the role holder will come from a software development background themselves so they've been in their team members' shoes at some point in their career
- Insurance experience isn't at all essential but would certainly be useful
- Experience of working in a cloud environment (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Good knowledge and experience of .NET technology
As well as a very competitive salary, this role comes with a bonus up to 25%, a fantastic pension scheme, private medical cover for you and your family, and many more perks.
If interested, please apply immediately. We will endeavour to get in touch with successful candidates ASAP.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.