Solution Architect needed for a City based general insurance group.
You will be required to translate business needs and functional designs into functioning software or technology designs as well as acting as a Technical Design Authority for a project
· Analyse enterprise business context to derive solution and technical architecture at program and project scope whilst considering all aspects of solution design i.e. performance, scalability and flexibility.
· Be the main technical interface between the project and enterprise planning team and ensure alignment and adherence to Enterprise Architecture principles, practices and roadmaps. Analyse the IT environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
· Analyse technology industry and market trends and determine their potential impact on the enterprise.
· Oversee or consult on technical architecture application implementation or modifications.
· Contribute to Internal and 3rd party partner software/technology development processes, standards and deliverables with emphasis on delivering quality throughout the development lifecycle.
- Knowledge and practical application of Design Patterns and Practises.
- Documentation of solution design blueprints. UML, Entity Relationship Diagramming etc.
- Leadership, Mentoring and Influencing of technical development teams
- Azure PaaS (Application Service, Functions, Azure SQL, Service Bus, KeyVault etc)
- Continuous integration and automated deployments within Azure DevOps.
- PowerShell, ARM Templates, Azure CLI, Terraform.
- Design and development of N-tier, SOA & Microservice applications.
Experienced in Full Life Cycle Development (Agile & Waterfall).
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.