A Multinational Banking and Financial Services company is looking for a Senior Solution Architect to join their Corporate Investment Banking domain to develop and own solution architecture for major CIB programmes. This is a permanent role based in Singapore.
As a Senior Solution Architect, you will be responsible for the following areas:
- Work with Enterprise architects to ensure solution architectures developed are aligned to organizational architecture principles and reflect business priorities
- Working in partnership with the IT teams to develop, present and explain architecture blueprints
- End to end ownership from Design, plan and document the solution and implementation syndicating as necessary to ensure all appropriate stakeholders are engaged effectively.
- Perform regular architecture reviews and health checks across the application portfolio and help to identify risks and contributing to service improvement plan
- Architecture Impact assessment with coordination and review of analysis across various technology teams as well providing estimates
For this vacancy, successful applicants will have to possess strong track record of the followings:
- At least 10 years of working in an Investment Banking environment with 5 years’ experience in conduction and leading Solution Architecture.
- Domain knowledge in areas like Financial Markets, Cash, trade, Channels, Security Services, Client and Corporate Finance.
- Experience in Banking Technologies like Murex, SWIFT Clearing, Exchanges would be required.
- Extensive skill set in Technical Architectures, Functional and Data Modelling, Business requirements collection and analysis, Application Architecture Analysis and Good Business communication skills.
- Project delivery experience in respective domain (Financial Markets, Cash, trade, Channels, Security Services, Client and Corporate Finance)
If you are looking for your next challenge, please apply below or contact me for more information.