Our client a Swiss Private Bank is looking for a Solution Architect in a project that plans to rebuild are global master data system for Client and Partner data. You will work closely with project managers, software developers, business analysts and operations experts to drive the delivery of the roadmap for the journey ahead of them, to enable further digital services and offerings to their clients.
- Solution Architect within the Partner & Client domain, ensuring delivery of artefacts defined along BJB project methodology (solution blueprint, solution design, security concept)
- Stakeholder Management, incl. strong interaction with our partners from central architecture, security, and operations.
- Specification of conceptual and logical architectures to meet strategic business, financial, and technology objectives
- Assist solution development and potentially demonstrate technical feasibility through mechanisms including proof-of-concepts.
- Validate functional and non-functional requirements and make appropriate design adjustments, as well as provide effort estimates to support project management
- Conduct evaluation of new technology platforms and components and be the primary interface to product /technology vendors.
You must have:
- Demonstrated expertise as a Solution Architect in the Partner & Client domain and especially within master data management and relationship management (e.g. CRM systems, client on-boarding, KYC, sales and pipeline management).
- Understanding of the regulatory environments in which an international private bank runs its business (e.g. cross boarder operations)
- Strong experience with IT security standards and integration of client-facing web applications
- Strong expertise with web application architecture and development
- Ability to define, document and/or validate logical and physical architecture for a proposed solution, applying all relevant internal standards and guidelines, and industries' best practices.
- Ability to translate complex concepts into multiple architectural "views" aimed at varying audiences
- A proven track record in delivering projects of various sizes (functional complexity and/or resources)
- Experience in Integration Architecture (REST Web Services, Messaging, or Streaming)
To be considered for this role you must hold a valid EU passport or Swiss Permit.
If you would like to learn more then please apply with you CV or alternatively contact me directly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.