Our client is a Fortune 500 company with global operations across North America and Europe, managing over $60BN in assets, due to expansion they are now looking to expand there London (European HQ) operations.
The ideal candidate will come from a Development/ Applications background, he will currently be working as a Solutions or Applications Architect working on Cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure delivering projects in API's and Microservices.
You will be working with onshore/ offshore development teams and 3rd party so you must have experience of dealing with both in the UK and Asia/ US, dealing with Vendors/ MSP relationships.
This will be a Hybrid person who is Technical (Involved in HLD) and business focussed (dealing with stakeholders / CTO) you will be working closely with the CTO to deliver new projects from legacy systems to modernisation (building new platform via digital applications)
You will be the most senior person in Architecture based in London/ Europe and be working with business stakeholders to understand their Technology needs and deliver solutions to benefit the business.
- Oversee the design and implementation of system architecture for EMEA business applications
- Manage, develop and maintain architecture standards, patterns and best practice
- Partner with Cloud Infrastructure and data teams to develop scalable, distributed and enterprise application architecture
- Backup for troubleshooting production issues and new build deployments
- Manage and work with onshore/ offshore development teams
- Manage and work with 3rd party/ vendors/ MSP
Excellent package on offer + working from home 1-21 days a week, based near Bank / Fenchurch St.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.