Solutions Architect- Microsoft Office365
A leading global bank is presenting an exciting opportunity for Solutions Architect who will be capable of providing technical oversight and guidance whilst also being an expert in Office365 . The individual will be joining a team focused on the on prem Microsoft Office365 (O365) programme.
This programme will be using an Evergreen Approach to achieve its goals .Specifically the design, implementation of solutions for the deployment of the O365 desktop apps.
You will be asked to guide and provide solutions for the deployment of the O365 desktop apps and help with the client's transition to an evergreen approach.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experience in a working environment that has adapted the " Evergreen" approach
- Experience deploying Office 365 applications which is all on-prem .
- Good understanding / Experience in a working environment that has adapted the " Evergreen" approach
- Great understanding of migration as this role will be require you to assist with migration from Office 2016 to O365.
- Previous experience in using SCCM (Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager) as a tool to configure Microsoft Power Apps.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.