Solutions architect required by London Market insurer to work on the analysis and design of system solutions as part of a technology improvement programme.
The solutions architect will have experience across a number of different system solutions in support of the Insurance business (underwriting, claims, account, settlements etc) within the London Market.
Due to the nature of the role, the solutions architect will need the following experience:
- Experience across solutions design, solutions development, enterprise architecture, systems integration
- Experience with analysis, development and implementation of systems solutions, with a focus on integration
- Broad experience with multiple system and architectural solutions in the Lloyd’s Insurance market
- Strong stakeholder management
- Appreciation of data architecture
- Exposure to any insurance systems and technologies including Subscribe, ACORD, XML, Eclipse, Guidewire, Duck Creek etc., would be advantageous
This is an urgent role, so please get in touch ASAP