Solution Designer - Worthing, Crawley, London (Hybrid) - 6 Month Contract £650 Per Day
I am currently working with a large financial services organisation who is looking to secure the services of an experienced Solutions Designer on a contract basis. This role will be mostly remote after the first working month.
- Interpret and support the elaboration of business requirements.
- Devise and design software solutions.
- Work within IT to agree and estimate the delivery costs for the proposed solution.
- Work with Business and external stakeholders to agree the proposed solution.
- Act as the IT solution subject matter expert during all phases of the solutions delivery.
Essential skills and qualifications:
- Proprietary application in insurance fields.
- Not a development role, need to understand databases.
- SQL is desirable (understanding of SQL)
- Experience with in-house applications.
- Demonstrable knowledge of delivery of functional artefacts.
- Financial experience/background.
- Knowledge of and experience in using Object Orientated Analysis and Design and the Unified Modelling Language.
- Experience of working within a software delivery life-cycle as part of multiple project teams.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an up to date version of your CV and I'll get back to all suitable candidates as soon as possible.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.