An established regional bank in Singapore is looking to hire an experienced data analytics or business intelligence professional to be a strategic analyst supporting the transformation journey to build and deploy next generation analytics capabilities. This is a highly critical role to engage the business stakeholders to develop data analytics solutions and roadmaps. You will be working both individually and as part of a team, supported by data scientists, to provide the business with in-depth analysis and formulate recommendations to use data analytics to improve performance. The ideal candidate will have to have experience working on large scale projects in banking and preferably have previous consulting experience. This is a team in expansion and candidates can look forward to leading a team in projects and having a significant impact on the analytics journey.
- Engage business stakeholders regionally to develop data analytics solutions and roadmaps.
- Use deep-dive analysis and dashboards to help business leverage data for decision making.
- Consult with senior management in using data analytics to identify trends, patterns and insights.
- Support the data architecture team to develop the Big Data platform based on business requirements.
- Tertiary qualifications in an analytical discipline (post graduate qualifications will be a plus).
- More than 6 years working experience in data analytics or business intelligence, preferably within banking.
- Good technical skills in VBA, SQL and SAS and general knowledge of Big Data ecosystem.
- Good written and verbal communication skills to engage business stakeholders.
- Prior experience working on projects or consulting with businesses.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
EA Licence: 16S8091
EA Registration Number: R1330973