My client, a specialty and commercial insurer, is currently looking for a Strategic Change Analyst to join their Paris office to support continued growth in Europe.
About the Role:
Although Paris based, this will be part of the UK change team but ultimately will be the first of two individuals fully focussed on delivering effectively across Europe. Their Strategic Change team is made up of the Strategic Change Consultancy, Operational Design and Strategy Delivery teams. This role is really business focussed, will work for the head of the European business.
- You will conduct analysis work to a consistently high standard within a variety of business areas, producing output to agreed timescales, formats and standards
- Identify the relationships, dependencies and impacts of change on European systems and processes
- You will also be responsible for the execution of Fit to Grow work streams as appropriate
- You will design, develop, implement and improve business practices by working with key stakeholders across the European business
- Ensure that local requirements and specificities are understood and addressed in the respect of the global target operating model
- Support the communication between the global change delivery teams and the local users in branches
- You will also work closely with the Change Team to ensure project hand-off activities are appropriately controlled, managed and monitored
The successful candidate will have a couple of years of insurance industry experience and will have been involved in a good range of projects on the business side.
They must speak both French and English to a business level, and will already be experienced at least to a Business Analyst level commercially.
- Experience in Consulting, Strategy or Change highly desirable
- Sound understanding of the insurance industry is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Fluent English and French spoken and written language essential
- Ability to develop and apply consulting skills and effectively solve complex business problems
- The ability to articulate complex problems, recommendations and solutions in a simple and logical manner
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.