Senior Strategic Change Project Manager - Essex or Surrey Based.
*** Professional Services / Consultancy Experience is Essential for this role ***
A leading Insurance Client requires a Senior Project Manager to join the strategic change department.
Senior Strategic Change Project Manager:
- Will work only on strategic change projects, not BAU / Small change, this is a small team of strategic change SME's.
- The role will work independently delivering projects across the Strategic change function or be working on elements of larger strategic change programmes.
- Additional key elements this role will be improving business readiness and implementing efficient operational and process change across the organisation.
Essential Experience (If you don't have this experience your profile will not be considered)
- Experience of managing large scale operational and strategic change projects from inception through to delivery.
- Experience of working within the Consultancy /Professional services space.
- A strong understanding of business readiness, strategic and operational change.
- An insurance background would be highly advantageous for this role. But broader regulated environments will be considered.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on some high profile projects with a leading industry client. Please send your CV and suitable applicants will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.