My client is a Leading Global Financial Institute who is looking for a talented individual who is excited about Strategic Consulting Engagement and Advisory Services to their client, driven by Data Analytics to join their team.
They help their clients to navigate a fast-changing market environment to drive profitable and sustainable growth and business results. Despite the current situation, they are continuing to expand and is looking for the brightest mind in the market to be part of their success.
Your key responsibilities will involve:
- Engaging with relevant stakeholders to identify their strategic needs and priorities and develop potential solutions.
- Retain and build existing client relationships as well as actively seek new relationships and business development opportunities.
- Key account management
- Supporting business growth
- Coach, mentor and develop team members in key consulting tools, methodologies, and client leadership best practices
- Experience within the Insurance sector
- Proven track record and extensive experience in consulting/ advisory services to clients
- Able to develop simple solutions to complex problems
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- Business acumen
- Highly developed interpersonal skills – mentorship, relationship building and communication
If you have the required skills and would like to be a part of a forward-looking team, do apply to this role now!