Global Insurer is currently searching for a Senior FP&A Accountant to join their Group Finance function in London. This role has been created through an internal move and is an ideal opportunity for a commercial finance candidate looking to gain Group exposure in a heavy stakeholder management focused role.
- Key point of contact to underwriters on premium planning and monitoring actual vs benchmark.
- Oversight of group and legal entity finance board materials including detailed financial analysis and reporting.
- Playing a key role in further development of the planning and analysis system
- Supporting the Financial Controller - Group FP&A in all aspects of the Group financial planning and forecasting processes, including legal entities.
- Driving the enhancement and development of MI to support the business.
- Development of key analysis models to help inform decision making.
- Heavy involvement in strategic finance projects for the Group.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA or ACCA)
- Strong FP&A experience gained from the Insurance industry - Essential
- Proven experience supporting change and transformation projects
- Strong knowledge of Finance Systems and Excel would be highly advantageous
- Experience of using Anaplan - desirable
- Strong academic background - minimum 2:1 degree
This role involves regular interaction with key stakeholders across the business and it is therefore essential you have strong interpersonal skills. The position offers high visibility to influential stakeholders and the ability to have clear strategic impact across the group.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.