Eames Consulting are working on behalf of an incredibly successful Portfolio Underwriting team, based in Croydon who are looking to recruit an exceptional Strategic Portfolio Underwriter to join them on their journey.
This is will initially be a remote working opportunity, with expectations of a phased return back into the Croydon office within the next few months.
Reporting into the Portfolio Underwriting Strategy manager you will:
- Have applied focus on Personal Lines Car business, and responsible for delivering the business plan for own accounts.
- Responsible for building tailored strategies in order to exceed profit & growth targets.
- Working incredibly closely with internal stakeholders, namely within pricing.
- Developing & maintaining all relationships in line with your clients.
- Analysing key trends & performances - and presenting findings to forums.
- Constant review and analysis of pricing.
- Reviewing of broker remuneration.
- Supporting implementation of schemes, by working closely with Distribution & Management teams.
- Have sound market, and key competitor knowledge - allowing you to identify commercial opportunities.
- This is a highly analytic role, with 70% of your time dedicated to research & understanding/presenting your finding - 30% client facing.
Skills & Experience:
- You will have experience underwriting business across either motor, home, pet or travel.
- Exceptional analytic skills.
- Experience in developing Broker relationships.
Incredibly generous holiday allowance, and competitive flexible benefits & salary package - with a company culture that welcomes flexible working & cares about employees well-being both in and out with the workplace.
If interested in further information, please apply or get in touch with Heather Yardley at Eames Consulting.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.