*Strong insurance experience necessary*
Eames are working closely with a London Market insurer to find a Strategy Manager to join the team. You would work with the CEO to define activities that contribute to the on-gong success of the company in influencing change in relation to growth and modernisation.
What Will You Do?
- Work with the CEO, thinking creatively to come up with innovative ways to deliver their vision through its strategic initiatives.
- Act as one of the senior faces in Market facing events and proactively find ways of engaging with senior individuals.
- Proactively plan and manage activities to meet the initiatives strategic objectives including sourcing 3rd party providers through a fair tender process and anticipating and mitigating risks;
- Track project performance against agreed KPIs, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short- and long-term goals and suggest changes to improve outcomes.
- Take ownership and control, working independently and proactively and escalating when required
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple activities and priorities.
- Able to lead and motivate other people including experience of leading teams from a cross section of different functions.
- Good attention to detail and a focus on quality.
- Presentation & Project management skills.
- Drive and creativity.
- Knowledge of financial services and an awareness of the structure of the London insurance market.
- Has worked with a complex stakeholder matrix.
- Experience of engaging with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels including the C suite.
- Experience of running change projects.
- Good standard of education to Degree level or relevant experience and MBA would be desirable. Professional Qualification, ACII is preferred.
If this role is of interest and you match the criteria, please send your CV across for review.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.