Eames Consulting are working with a leading personal lines insurer who are looking for a qualified Subsidence & Buildings Expert with a depth of understanding across this space to support with the development of their Subsidence Claims strategy & provide technical expertise to the Home Claims team.
- Managing a portfolio of complex subsidence and building claims.
- Evaluating Subsidence site investigation & soil mechanics.
- Monitoring data to assess damage while providing solutions to mitigate and repair.
- Mentoring & coaching to the Claims team.
- Development of the Subsidence claims strategy.
- Identifying new opportunities in order to drive improvement and efficiency.
- Development of supplier relationships, alongside internal/external stakeholders.
- This is an office based role.
It's essential you have a background within Subsidence Claims, with a demonstrated history of evaluating damage.
In return you will receive an incredibly generous holiday allowance, and competitive flexible benefits & salary package - with a company culture that welcomes flexible working & cares about employees well-being both in and out with the workplace.
If interested in further information, please apply or get in touch with Heather Yardley at Eames Consulting. .
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.