The UK's most exciting insurance start-up to hit the London Market in years is currently in rapid growth mode and as a result are looking to add an experienced 2nd Line support engineer to their team based in the city of London. The role will involve providing 1st and 2nd line support to internal customers in a highly modern and rapidly changing technology environment. You will work with key stakeholders of the business, right up to the CEO and therefore will not only need to have a strong technical background, but also very strong people and interpersonal skills.
To be considered for the role of 2nd Line Support Engineer you will have:
- Strong background managing both 1st and 2nd line support in a fast-paced, corporate environment (Insurance or wider Banking/FS would be ideal but not essential)
- Experience supporting cloud-based systems (ie: Office365, Windows 10, Cisco Meraki, AWS Cloud, Sophos etc)
- Experience with systems like Salesforce, Sequel, ServiceNow, Sage and alike would be beneficial
- Understanding of basic IT Security administration and support
- Very strong people skills and communication ability at all levels
This is a key role working for a high profile, technology led, insurance start up. You will have exposure to highly senior and high profile people and be part of a rapidly expanding team of people based in the City of London. For a full role and company overview please send your CV immediately.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.