A Support Engineer for eFront Software is now available for a Business Applications team in Singapore.
In this team, the successful support engineer will be responsible in collaborating with various internal stakeholders to ensure that all business users’ needs are remedied.
- Develop, enhance and customize applications and related interfaces
- Engage with business users and fully understand their needs and business background
- Ensure that all issues are immediately analysed and resolved, providing innovative solutions
- Educate business users in processes and systems
- Software Implementation preferably in Private Equity Domain
- 2-3 years’ implementation experience of eFront Software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and to work under pressure
If you are an experienced eFront Support Engineer who thrives in a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment, this is the right opportunity for you!
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Be the first to hear about the latest opportunities. Join the Eames Consulting mailing list by signing up for our alerts.
Job posted by Stefanie Padilla - Registration Number: R1871637