A Surety Business Analyst is required within a leading insurance firm to work on the clients significant programme of change (NPAS) to transform policy administration capability to be fit for purpose undertaking a vendor selection process and commencing the planning work for implementation of the chosen solution.
This is a contract paying outside IR35 on an initial 12-month contract.
What will the role involve?
- Working closely with all aspects of the business to understand the Surety business, its drivers, requirements, capabilities and processes
- Representing the business to ensure the target solution and deliverables will meet their requirements.
- Facilitating business workshops to understand and extract requirements and specify user stories, ensuring they meet best practice standards for successful delivery through the software development life cycle.
- Undertake analysis on the data to be migrated and work with the business to define the requirements including success criteria of the data migration.
- Supporting the end-to-end successful delivery of user stories in each wave/sprint, working closely with other members of the project team,
- Creating clear and concise deliverables to ensure project objectives are well understood and successfully completed.
- Providing and sharing knowledge, experience and ideas to help drive the team forwards.
- Establishing effective communication and collaboration across all impacted areas and stakeholders.
What knowledge and experience are we looking for?
- Experience in Surety
- Demonstrable experience working as a Business Analyst within the general insurance industry, ideally within Specialty.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to quickly establish rapport with business and technical SME personnel at all levels.
- Ability to explore and challenge sensitively, mindful of organizational history and culture.
- Strong understanding of the end-to-end policy journey and the insurance business capability model.
- Excellent documentation skills to create clear business requirements, user stories and or visual representations to support delivery.
- Strong understanding of the full SDLC under different methodologies, with experience of working on multiple end-to-end implementations as part of a large programme.
- Good understanding of and exposure to available market leading technologies within the insurance market would be an advantage.
If this role could be of interest to you, please apply with an up to date version of your CV.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.