Eames is working with a leading MGA on the appointment of a surety underwriter to join their highly regarded team in London
- Underwrite SME - mid market construction surety risks in accordance with the approved business plan and within your given authority limit
- Develop key broker relationships whilst maintaining existing business relationships in order to develop your own profitable portfolio of business
- Ensure that appropriate business is being written my monitoring capacity and claims records
- Understand current market conditions and help develop products in order to exploit new business opportunities
- Take on peer review meetings, audits and compliance recording and reporting
- Experience underwriting or broking surety or credit risks within a Lloyd's, company market or MGA environment
- Degree and ACII qualified are desirable but not essential
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a well-established, technical and growing surety insurance underwriting team. If you match the listed requirements and are interested in a move then please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.