Our client is an investment bank and has a proven track record of success across Asia and Europe. They offer a good selection of services across global banking, markets and corporate banking. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated products advisory specialist to lead its Global Markets Advisory team in Hong Kong.
- Design and deliver Compliance programs, policies and practices across the bank's products, geographies and clients.
- Serve as the Equities Team Lead and as a subject matter expert to provide expert guidance on Equities business and product regulations.
- Advise Equities business and product management on regulatory and compliance issues
- Stay up-to-date of relevant changes to rules and regulations.
- Continue to monitor regulatory developments, the impact of developments across function, business and product including cross-border issues.
- Investigate breaches and work actively with regulators.
Applicants must have the following skills and experience:
- Solid 8 years of Equities and/or Fixed Income products compliance experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of rules, regulations in Asia Pacific, mainly Hong Kong.
- Highly motivated and team oriented.
- Good awareness of requirements including US laws, international and industry standard.