Our client, a fast-growing Bank is looking for a VP, Information Security Risk. This incumbent is responsible for providing risk advisory services to constantly improve the business' security posture by working closely with the key stakeholders to remediate security risks.
- Managing end to end view of all Information Security activities including Risk Assessment, tracking, reporting, etc.
- As security subject matter expert, provide security advisory to IT and non-IT teams.
- Providing security advisory to key stakeholders, and working closely with them to remediate security gaps.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to ensure security risks are identified, communicated, understood and assist stakeholders to make informed risk decision.
- Support the continuous improvement through process re-engineering, technology transformation, integration, and exploitation.
- Minimally 5-7 years of experience in information & cyber security, and security risk management
- Good understanding in technical aspects such as threat and vulnerability landscape, and technologies and industry frameworks etc.
- Significant expertise in information security or risk management, including assessment, treatment, and governance, preferably earned in the financial industry.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
If you’re keen to be part of this exciting and rapidly expanding team, apply to this job now!