A challenging opportunity for a strong controls and assurance professional. Excellent process and product knowledge across banking coverage required!
- Manage the in-depth analysis and evaluation of controls and policies in the bank.
- Monitor and enhance the effectiveness of process controls by analysing and assessing results from operational risk programmes.
- Ensure adherence to business practices in operations.
- Perform testing to ensure compliance with operational policies.
- Identify and highlight operational risks through the reviews conducted and indicators identified.
- Partake in projects assigned in relevant context.
- A Degree holder with at least 15 years of relevant experience in a financial institution with good product and operational process knowledge across different business lines.
- Strong retail banking exposure will be an added advantage, coupled with internal / external audit background.
- Good grasp of risk management programme and methodology.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage different stakeholders.
Send in your CV today for a confidential discussion on this challenging opportunity!
EA Registration Number. R1110418
EA License Number. 16S8091